Whilst the importance of quality recruitment and retention is often overlooked, it forms a major part of any organisation’s operational investment.
With a range of modern options available to suit all needs, both streamlined recruitment and enhanced retention are achievable aims for businesses of all sizes.
The key is understanding your requirements.
Getting it right is a mixture of strategy, policy, procurement and commercial intelligence that should be considered at the highest level. Support and consultation is available from experts like Swann with the knowledge and experience to examine existing performance and provide the strategic tools to move forward.
Effective staffing strategies, recruitment and retention will put your business at an advantage over the competition, something that cannot be underestimated in any economic times.
Well planned, intelligent campaigns
Modelled strategies to deliver best results
Access to proactive advice and supporting knowledge
Clear lines of communication and response
Our expert team works for and with our clients to help them understand approaches and strategies that deliver sustainable success.
Modelled strategies to deliver
Access to proactive advice
and supporting knowledge
- Modular Recruitment Process
- Permanent, Project, Contract and Temporary Recruitment and Staffing Solutions
- Ad-Hoc to High Volume Requirements
- Business Support Staff – Reception, Clerical/ Administration, Secretarial, PA
- Customer Service and Call Centre
- Logistics, Scheduling, Planning and Supply Chain
- Information Management and IT
- Operational Management and HR
- Specialist Skills
- Supervisory/ Management
- Warehouse Staffing Specialists
- Unskilled to Skilled Manufacturing
- High and Low Volume Requirements
Senior and specialist recruitment
- Executive and Leadership roles to Board Level
- Confidential Hires and Searching
- Senior Specialist and Scientific